By ordering from this website you are agreeing to our terms and conditions, these may be altered at our discretion at any time. All products sold on this site are done so strictly for research use only.
NONE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD BY Zahpharmachem Meds ARE FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
All customers must be at least 18 years of age to purchase any of this sites products. By ordering from us you are expressly confirming you are above the age of 18, you are not purchasing for anyone under the age of 18 and you agree to our Disclaimer and Conditions of Use.
Products of wolfgangmeds.com are for laboratory research purposes only, and are not to be used for any other purposes, including but not limited to, in vitro diagnostic purposes, in foods, drugs, medicinal devices or cosmetics for humans or animals, for any commercial purposes. Also all products are not intended by their manufacturer for human use or consumption.
Furthermore, any customer (referred to as “he”) of granihpuremeds.com declares to take full responsibility for any purchases (made now and in the future) of any product or service from granihpuremeds.com. Without limiting the generalities foregoing, he is taking and accepting full liability for personal injury damages, punitive damages, lost profit or revenues, loss of use of product or equipment and any loss of property that may result from the purchase of product or services from granihpuremeds.com.
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to establish the legality of possession and importation of our products in their country or region.
He agrees to indemnify and hold harmless granihpuremeds.com, its present and future suppliers, agents, owners, shareholders and employees, as the case may be, for and against any and all losses, damages and expenses, including legal fees and other costs of defending any action that Zahpharmachem Meds may sustain or which may occur as a result of any claim of negligence of contract or other claims or theories of law by himself, his officers, agents, or employees, his customers or other persons, whether direct or indirect in connection with the unsafe, improper or illegal use, or an unintended use of any chemical or product or services provided.
In addition, he will adopt and use all necessary safety precautions and will abide by all local, state/province and government regulations in accordance with the use of any product or service provided by granihpuremeds.com.
By purchasing any material from wolfgangmeds.com you acknowledge that you work for or own a research company, are a legitimate scientific researcher with a proper laboratory facility and are skilled in the art of handling hazardous materials.
Please note we cannot take responsibility for delayed delivery of orders as a result postal service. We will take responsibility for lost shipments confiscated by customs, law enforcement agencies, or other authorities, and we will refund or replace orders that may have been confiscated. We do not accept returns or issue refunds for our products.
The company reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is suspected of misuse of their products, with a full refund being given in this event if an order has been paid for but not sent. Users will be banned from the site in this case.
All our chemicals are produced by long-established professional labs with spotless history of quality control. We maintain a minimum requirement of chemical purity of at least 99.8 % and we regularly rotate fresh batches of chemicals with oxidation or degradation tendencies.
We would never list a chemical in which we won’t be confident enough to use in our own research.
Chemical analysis and reagent tests
Before listing a product we will always send it for an independent GC/MS analysis to a third party lab. On top of that, we perform and publish seven different reagent tests of these chemicals for your reference.
We also strongly recommend to always perform your own reagent testing as a first step before including any new chemical in your research.
Legal status of chemicals
All products offered on our website are legal under applicable current laws and regulations in our jurisdiction. We always strive to promote responsible research endeavors and don’t support any kind of misuse of our products.
All of the listed and offered products are meant strictly for theoretical research, chemical reference, forensic, or collection purposes. Under no circumstances they are meant for any kind of in vivo research, including research performed on animals, or human consumption.
Please understand that it is beyond our power to offer you a legal advice related to the current status of any given product in your state or country. Before placing an order with us, please ALWAYS check current import, drug and pharmaceutical laws with your local governmental authority.
When ordering at our website, you agree with the following Terms and Conditions. You need to read the following statements before purchasing any chemicals. When you make a purchase, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
You confirm that you are the person that‘s supplied the name and shipping address and that you are at least 18 years of age (in some countries the age requirement may be 21 years or older). You understand that you will commit an offense if you provide false information to us. You confirm that you will not supply/re-sell the products you purchased to anyone you believe may be less than 18 years of age (in some countries the age requirement may be 21 years or older). We reserve the right to cancel any order or refuse to sell products to anyone we suspect may be less than 18 years of age (in some countries the age requirement may be 21 years or older).
Products and Goods
By purchasing and/or using any chemical offered by granihpuremeds.com, you agree that all chemicals sold are strictly for research purposes only, such as GC/MS referencing, primary reagent testing, and in vitro receptor binding assays. By performing any form of research using any product sold by granihpuremeds.com, you agree to perform this research within well-equipped facilities, with all necessary safety equipment and procedures in place. You also agree that you will undertake a risk assessment of any chemical and/or compound sold by granihpuremeds.com and the way in which they are intended to be utilized, and will not proceed with, or allow, any actions to be taken which could in any way, cause damage or increased risk or harm of any kind to any persons or property. All research chemicals shown on this website are strictly not for human consumption under any condition.
You agree in the following statements when you visit and purchase any items from our website:
• The site is for use only by persons at least 18 years of age.
• Our website and our support team is not created for the support, by any means of possible illegal chemical use.
• Our website and our team is not responsible for the actions of individuals or groups when they purchase and possess any products from the site.
• The information provided on the site only for informational, historical, educational and scientific purposes.
• Our website is not the intention to promote, condone or incite the use of illegal or controlled substances.
• The information published for products on the site, with respect in some countries implied restrictions and they consider the receipt of such products to be illegal, we advice for you to check the eligibility of the products in your country of residence before purchase.
• We recommend that all customers understand the laws of the county of their residence, before they make a purchase from our site.
• granihpuremeds.com holds no responsibility for customers who violate laws the country of their residence.
• All chemicals sold are strictly for research purposes only, such as GC/MS referencing, primary reagent testing, and in vitro receptor binding assays.
• You agree that you will undertake a risk assessment of the compounds and the way in which they are intended to be utilized, and will not proceed with, or allow, any actions to be taken which could cause damage or increased risk or harm of any kind to any persons or property.
• By purchasing from our website you agree that all compounds are supplied strictly for research use only, primarily reagent testing and GC/MS reference, in well-equipped facilities, with all necessary safety equipment and procedures in place.
• By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you accept that you are either a research institution, chemistry student or facility. We do not allow or accept orders from anyone who is not one of the above.
• All sales are final. We do not accept returns on the products sold.
• We will attempt to ship all in-stock products within five business days after receipt of payment, usually within 24 hours.
• We do not guarantee delivery times. In general, shipping may sometimes take as long as six weeks from date of payment receipt.
• Payment must be made in full before a purchase will be shipped. No exceptions. Any fees or taxes charged by the payment gateway or payment service must be paid by the customer.
• We guarantee the stated purity of our products. A replacement will be offered in the event of any proven quality issues which arise.
• We guarantee the quantity of our products. All our products are shipped with a minimum amount of the selected quantity. Any underages greater than 3% will be corrected by us free of charge.
• We will not guarantee to take responsibility for lost shipments confiscated by customs, law enforcement agencies, or other authorities, and we will not guarantee a refund or replace orders that may have been confiscated.
• We will take adequate measures to secure our product during shipment, but we will not take responsibility for any product which is lost or damaged during transit.
• We may deliver products in one or more shipments, or combine multiple orders, at our discretion.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any given time and we are not under obligation to notify you for such changes. By ordering from our website and accepting the Terms and Conditions, you are responsible for the infringement of these Terms and Conditions.
What information we collect.
We may collect the following information:
• Full name
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, address
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• Tracking numbers of orders
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
• We may provide tracking numbers to other people, but only if it is not show your personal data (name, address, phone). It1s need us for showing to customers who have doubts to our company.
We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer‘s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.